Make the Most of SharePoint…
with the Least Amount of Effort
SPorganizer automates every part of managing SharePoint – design, security, metadata, content, features, and more – all with a single solution. Make the data from your existing mission-critical systems work for you to continuously configure and maintain SharePoint to meet your constantly changing organizational needs.
Learn how our customers use SPorganizer solutions to transform their business.
"We've looked all over the world, and it appears that SPorganizer is the only product available that can do what we need!"
Leading Technology Consultant
"I am having so much fun with this stuff. However you guys did this, I appreciate it."
50K+ User SharePoint Administrator
"SPorganizer is so nice for tracking all this information in SharePoint!"
Top 20 University
“We’ve been very happy in our partnership with DocAuto, while we have been constantly frustrated with other vendors”
Fortune 50 Global Institution
“We accomplished in 45 minutes, what we have been trying to do for three years!”
“DocAuto solutions saved my life. Now I have time to spend with my family.”
Simplify Every Aspect of Managing and Maintaining SharePoint
Structure, metadata, and content are emergent properties of any organization, and are constantly changing. Security is a form of metadata that must be continuously maintained as other changes are made. Changes can come from information identified within SharePoint itself, from other critical organizational systems, or from external requirements.
As a “next generation” solution, SPorganizer was not designed for a specific use case,
but for any use case. For more info, check out this video.
Provisioning & Ongoing Maintenance
Most SharePoint sites have specific structures, configurations, permissions, and more that are required to make a site useful and secure for the organization. As business needs change, managing SharePoint grows in size and complexity over time. SPorganizer automates the creation and management of every part of SharePoint, including:
- Architect new or modify existing site collections, sites, document libraries, content types, metadata, security, content, and lists of any kind quickly and easily
- Align your SharePoint hierarchy to your information architecture, and modify it as your IA needs change
- Tailor automation to your business systems and processes – not the other way around
- Build or modify 10,000 sites as easily as 1 with powerful “Blueprints”
- Control changes with role-based security, preview, and undo functionality
Automating SharePoint Management
Forget arduous manual management and tedious scripting. Instead, imagine having the ability to centrally automate every aspect of SharePoint management – from managing a single site, to an entire enterprise, or something in between all with the same amount of effort. SPorganizer’s automation simplifies management, providing previews of changes before they take place, along with the ability to rollback changes that have unforeseen impacts. Examples of how you can automate SharePoint Management include:
- Define sites – whether you’re building a new site, modifying an old one, or migrating to a new environment, SPorganizer can define how every meticulous detail of SharePoint should be structured and configured.
- Search for anything within any SharePoint environment based on any combination of properties, then extract any information from the objects that were found to perform creation, modification, or deletion operations, or simply to generate reports about the results.
- Make changes to your entire environment in one pass, using “blueprints” that can encapsulate any series of operations to be performed in any number of SharePoint environments.
- Onboard users automatically by creating SharePoint resources, assigning permissions, creating assigned tasks, and more.
- Replace users easily and give new user permissions to every single SharePoint resource where their predecessor had access.
- Ensure security configurations, check for any misconfigurations, implement security changes as needed, and continually monitor, report on, and enforce that configuration, should it be modified inappropriately.
Leveraging Existing Data
SharePoint must keep up with your organic organizational needs. A site used by a group of users may need to be split into two sites for two sets of users tomorrow. SPorganizer can leverage external data sources to automate tasks that keep SharePoint architected, configured, and secured properly. Examples of how you can leverage existing data include:
- Provision new structures automatically as new projects, people, products, or other data appears in other production systems.
- Modify security automatically when roles and responsibilities change in HR or ERP systems.
- Terminate access based on Active Directory, HR, ERP, or other system data, clean up and prevent orphaned security data in SharePoint.
- Automate business processes, using SharePoint and external data to create, modify, and drive workflows.
Enabling Self-Service SharePoint Administration
SharePoint management styles differ from organization to organization. From centralized, tightly governed environments to more decentralized, open environments, SPorganizer can fit your specific business and execution processes. You have complete flexibility to decide how much user empowerment you want provide, define user boundaries, and change permissions at any time, while giving your administrators more time to focus on more strategic initiatives. SPorganizer self-service administration allows you to:
- Define how you want you want your SharePoint environment to be managed.
- Empower your users to easily make requests for updates and changes.
- Create blueprints to automate the requests.
- Automate the execution of the requests once approved.
- Notify users when the requests are completed.
- Standardize routine requests to save significant time for future requests.
- Audit and track requests to ensure compliance and governance.
Ensuring Continuous Security
SharePoint security requirements are constantly changing, making security management challenging. New users, replacement users, departing users, new roles, changing permissions, and more all keep SharePoint security in a constant state of motion. SPorganizer automates the entire security lifecycle, maintaining SharePoint security without interruption. With the new Role-Based Security capabilities you can customize roles to your specific requirements, while delegating the ability to make self-service changes in SharePoint.
- Establish and deploy a proper security configuration consistently across the entirety of SharePoint.
- Report on the current security configuration.
- Audit security changes, notifying IT of changes.
- Enforce security settings, reverting improper changes.
Meeting Governance Objectives
SharePoint typically contains content that is protected by internal and external compliance mandates. This puts the responsibility on IT to know where it is, ensure that it’s secure, and know who’s accessing it at all times. SPorganizer automates the process of establishing, maintaining, and ensuring a SharePoint environment with your governance plans, including:
- Secure protected data, in accordance with governance objectives, to ensure only approved access.
- Dynamically update the security of your content.
- Demonstrate compliance with detailed reports on the configuration, security, and activity around protected content.
Ensuring GDPR Compliance
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) affects any business dealing with EU residents. This regulation, which went into effect in May 2018, requires businesses (even those outside the EU) to comply with mandates such as the right to erasure – a mandate that requires your business to know where an individual’s personal information resides and to delete it. SPorganizer automates the processes necessary to help meet GDPR mandates:
- Discover where personally identifiable information (PII) resides anywhere within SharePoint.
- Manage the presence and location of PII in SharePoint throughout the data’s lifecycle
- Protect PII in SharePoint by establishing and enforcing proper security.
- Report on each aspect that assists with meeting GDPR compliance.
Managing Hybrid SharePoint
Many organizations that are looking to leverage SharePoint Online are doing so because they already have a substantial investment in on-premises SharePoint. The need for a solution to manage both environments, while also helping to facilitate migration, is critical. Only SPorganizer empowers IT to seamlessly manage any configuration of SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016, and Office 365 SharePoint Online as one environment, simultaneously, using a single solution.
- Per-user licensing means less cost to manage a hybrid environment, with no additional charges for additional farms, web applications, servers, or instances, for production, testing, training, disaster recovery, or development.
- Simultaneous management of any number or combination of on-premises SharePoint 2013, 2016, or Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- Simplified automated synchronization or migration of structures, content, metadata, or security between any supported versions of SharePoint.
- Zero footprint installation for SPorganizer – no components are installed on the SharePoint side, all operations use Microsoft’s best practices and approved CSOM functionality.
- One product, one codebase, one license, identical functionality.
SPorganizer works with all modern versions of SharePoint, including 2013, 2016, Office 365, and hybrid environments. If you’re still on SharePoint 2007 or 2010, we can help you update and transform your environment.
Whether you have a single server, or an enterprise implementation across multiple geographies, SPorganizer easily handles them both.
Unlike point solutions that address a fraction of the needed management, SPorganizer can configure, manage, maintain, and secure every aspect of SharePoint.
Using a zero-footprint model, SPorganizer can be installed in minutes, without installing anything within your SharePoint environment.
SPorganizer doesn’t require any time-consuming, error-prone, tedious use of PowerShell.
Every part of SharePoint is exposed to SPorganizer, giving you total access to create, manage, monitor, or modify individual items, entire site collections, and everything in between.
SPorganizer can leverage data from just about any enterprise data source to structure your SharePoint environment to best meet your changing business needs.
Every management task – from simple configuration changes to complex updates – can be scheduled to streamline operations, keeping IT updated on ongoing status with SMS or e-mail notifications.
Leverage configuration blueprints to define automated tasks, ensuring accuracy and consistency across sites, servers, farms, and geographies.
Whitepapers & eBooks
Trusted By 600+ Organizations Around the World