DocAuto’s SPorganizer™ Fall 2017 Release Delivers Next Generation Capabilities to Support Customers Using Microsoft SharePoint
ATLANTA – September 27, 2017 – DocAuto®, a globally trusted provider of enterprise content management solutions, today announced the availability of the SPorganizer Fall 2017 Release. With this release, SPorganizer is delivering powerful, next generation capabilities to meet the customer demand for solutions that provide enhanced visibility and control of SharePoint environments.
“While there is tremendous interest in taking advantage of the latest capabilities in SharePoint, many organizations can benefit from support in managing their data, configurations, and security,” said DocAuto CEO David Kiefer. “Unlike other solutions on the market, we designed SPorganizer to give IT teams visibility into the entire environment, and help them automate and streamline the daily and strategic SharePoint management tasks.”
Highlights of the SPorganizer Fall 2017 Release include:
- Data Collection enables the ability to query SharePoint for information make changes within a SharePoint environment. For instance, SPorganizer can easily:
- Read items from a SharePoint list to enable automatic provisioning or updating of Sites, Features, or Users;
- Perform a security audit within SharePoint and using that audit data to create, modify, or delete permissions within SharePoint;
- Or duplicate the structure of one SharePoint environment into another instance.
- Reporting helps IT organizations maintain control of governance policies by querying SharePoint and collecting important and necessary data that can be used to generate Microsoft Excel reports and feed into reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI.
- External Shares allow for actionable audits of SharePoint Online for externally shared information including what was shared, when it was shared, who shared it, with whom it was shared, and sharing expirations.
DocAuto is a globally trusted provider of innovative enterprise content management solutions. Our mission is to help companies accelerate the adoption and maximize the value of their SharePoint environments. Today, organizations around the world use our solutions to help them manage and secure mission-critical environments. Whether an organization is just starting out with SharePoint or a global enterprise with complex SharePoint deployments, DocAuto customers get the highest quality solutions and award-winning service in the industry backed by the pioneers in enterprise content management. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
DocAuto is a registered trademark and SPorganizer is a trademark of DocAuto, Inc. SharePoint is a registered trademark of Microsoft.