April 5, 2016–DocAuto, a globally trusted leader of Enterprise Content Management solutions and services, has announced the revival of their WorkSpace Manager Certified Engineer training course.
Originally run from 2008-2012, the WorkSpace Manager Certified Engineer training course provides attendees with the instruction and practical hands on experience needed to utilize all of WorkSpace Manager's features and functionalities in their iManage Work environment. The next WorkSpace Manager Certified Engineer training course with be held at Stephenson Harwood's offices in London on May 11th-13th. This course covers:
- WorkSpace Manager's global and job specific options
- How to gather data from any ODBC compliant data source then translate that data into usable forms
- Real life exercises that walk through the creation, modification, and efficient planning of WorkSpace Manager jobs
- Methods of carefully scheduling and monitoring WorkSpace Manager jobs
- Continual Best Practices and tips that are necessary in creating and maintaining efficient jobs to manage your Matter-Centric architecture
- How WorkSpace Manager can be used with other DocAuto solutions to tackle large projects such as security management, Archiving, publishing and more
At the end of this three-day course, all attendees will be given a comprehensive test of the subjects covered in order to become official Certified Engineers. Join the over 150 WorkSpace Manager Engineers worldwide and register today!
Originally released in 2005, WorkSpace Manager is the gold standard for automating and managing the entire Matter-Centric environment. WorkSpace Manager exclusively utilizes the approved three-tier architecture of iManage Work for unparalleled scalability, performance, and reliability. WorkSpace Manager continuously empowers users to efficiently manage every aspect of the iManage Work environment throughout the entire WorkSpace lifecycle, as a result, WorkSpace Manager continues to be the leading 3rd party application for generating Matter-Centric WorkSpaces according to ILTA's annual technology survey.
To register for the next WorkSpace Manager Certified Engineer training course, please click here. If you're not located in London but wish to attend a future WorkSpace Manager Certified Engineer course, let DocAuto know where the next course should be held here.